How to register for PPSW in LSF?
Step 1: Find the course PPSW in LSF
- Go to lsf.ovgu.de
- Change the language to English (select British flag icon on the upper right)
- IMPORTANT: Log in to lsf.ovgu.de using your university user account, which should be an up to 8-letter user name (“Login” left side of purple bar), not an email address
- If the field next to the language flag does not say “Summer 2020”, follow the link with “Winter 2019/20” that will lead you to selection page and change to “Summer 2020”.
- Now navigate to “Courses” >> “Course Overview”
- In the tree that is shown in the main window navigate to
“Fakultät für Informatik”
>> “Courses sorted by Degree Programmes" (Lehrveranstaltungen nach Studiengängen")
>> “Data & Knowledge Engineering - Master (DKE;M)” >> "Fundamentals of Data Science"
or >> “Digital Engineering Master (DigiEng;M)” >> "Human Factors"
- Select the Course “Principles and Practices of Scientific Work”
Step 2: Register for the Course
- Scroll down to find the section called "Dates/Times/Location: "
- Below the lecture time: click on “apply now / cancel application” and click on the “apply” Button
Congratulations! You are now registered for the Course “Principles and Practices of Scientific Work”